Field Assistant (Diploma in Horticulture / Agriculture)
- Education Qualification: 10 + 2 (Diploma in Horticulture / Agriculture)
- Age: 18 – 25 years
- Compensation: ₹10,000 + Incentives per month
- Languages Known (Read/Write/Speak): Telugu and English
- Driving Licence + Own Vehicle
- Quick learner
- Can stay in village
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to go through online or executive courses
- Public speaking ability with loud and clear communication
- Familiarity with modern agronomy practices especially integrated crop management.
- Building strong relationships with farmers in the target areas.
- Ability to handle multiple apps and at the same time, teach farmers about them
- Should be a good team player as well as self-motivated, with an ability to do his/her work independently with minimal supervision
- To explain the farmer about Samhitha Crop Care Clinics and get them registered into the system.
- To visit farmer’s fields to scout and collect crop data as scheduled by the system.
- To follow-up the advisory delivered by the system for proper compliance.
- Conducting farmer meetings, organize campaigns, ensuring good relationships with farmers.
- Collecting service charges from the farmers as promised in the service contract.
- To collaborate with advisors for smooth functioning of advisory system.
|Job Category||Field Assistant|