Business Development Manager (Masters in Agri-Business Management)
- Education Qualification: Masters in Agri Business Management
- Work Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Age: 25 – 35 years
- Compensation: ₹30,000 + Incentives per month
- Languages Known (Read/Write/Speak): Telugu and English
- Should possess excellent communication skills and should be extremely well organized
- Persuasion skills, along with the ability to maintain relationships
- Interact frequently with the clients and needs to travel long distances
- Should be able to solve problems effectively
- Should be a good team player as well as self-motivated, with an ability to do his/her work independently with minimal supervision
- Organizing campaigns and meeting with farmers
- Identification of new areas for expanding new centers.
- Monitoring field staff
- Collaborate with clients (e.g. Farmers, Agricultural Businesses) in order to identify and evaluate business and technical requirements.
- Schedule and make regular visits to clients
- Gather relevant information (e.g. as requested by clients) and keep up to date with any relevant developments
- Conduct classes or deliver lectures, presentations and demonstrations on business management and new regulations
- Maintain client records (e.g. services provided to clients, the effects of advice given), manage budgets and accounts, prepare reports.
|Compensation||₹30,000 + Incentives per month|