Advisor (Bachelors or Masters in Horticulture / Agriculture)
- Education Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Horticulture / Agriculture
- Work Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Bachelors Age: 24 – 30 years
- Masters Age: 25 – 35 years
- Compensation for Bachelors : ₹20,000 + Incentives per month
- Compensation for Masters : ₹30,000 + Incentives per month
- Languages Known (Read/Write/Speak): Telugu and English
- Should possess excellent communication skills and should be extremely well organized
- Persuasion skills, along with the ability to maintain relationships
- Interact frequently with the clients and needs to travel long distances
- Should be able to solve problems effectively
- Should be a good team player as well as self-motivated, with an ability to do his/her work independently with minimal supervision
- Training and Capacity Building for the Field Assistants.
- Diagnose clients’ management and production problems
- Analyzing and interpreting crop data to prepare appropriate advisory.
- Solve problems (e.g. Deficiencies, Disorders, Diseases) and create solutions, including organizing and conducting field trials
- Collaborate with clients (e.g. Farmers, Agricultural Businesses) in order to identify and evaluate business and technical requirements.
- Schedule and make regular visits to clients
- Gather relevant information (e.g. as requested by clients) and keep up to date with any relevant developments
- Conduct classes or deliver lectures, presentations and demonstrations on subjects such as farming techniques, business management and new regulations
- Maintain client records (e.g. services provided to clients, the effects of advice given), manage budgets and accounts, prepare reports.
|Compensation for Bachelors||₹20,000 + Incentives per month|
|Compensation for Masters||₹30,000 + Incentives per month|